For a long time, humans have been trying to build a unified body and gain twisted muscles. In ancient Egypt, they used to sculpt kings and gods with tall and muscular statues to show the strength, beauty and perfection that a person should have, and to realize the dream of our time, which is necessary to realize this dream. Weightlifting is done because most young people are practicing this sport, so they are the right category because we have witnessed an increase in the percentage of young people who apply for this sport to improve their bodies, and weightlifting is one of them. Exercise is the most difficult type and the most dangerous in terms of exercise and benefits. But in the long run, does it have negative effects and risks on health and the body?
As experts have seen, weightlifting has many benefits, including helping to reduce high pressure in the body due to continuous blood flow, and also helping to accelerate the dissolution of sugar and burning in the muscles, and it can also reduce fat in the body. The ratio of bone density and increased bone density, there are other benefits. , But our theme will focus on mentioning the dangers of this sport, because it can cause the following damage:
- When people start to lift weights, some of them will lift heavy objects. This is a common mistake, because they have to start slowly and gradually increase from light weight, because not using heavy objects is dangerous for the body to perform vigorous exercises. This creates pressure on the muscles, which can lead to serious injuries.
- When he reaches a high level of weightlifting, if he is not supervised, it may cause his weight to fall on his body, resulting in serious injury.
- This exercise can cause bone compression during early puberty and when the body is not fully mature, and the bones cannot grow normally, so children under the age of 17 should not be lifted.
- Sometimes, lifting weights can cause muscle cramps, which increases the likelihood of heavy objects falling on the athlete and injury.
- In some cases, the player suddenly lifted a heavy object, causing the muscle to tear.